By completing an order with The Brown Box Gift Company, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
Gift Box Items
We have carefully researched and sourced our gift options from independent suppliers around the UK. We do not manufacture these items, nor are involved in the manufacturing process of these items and as such cannot held be liable for any onward issues resulting from the consumption of foodstuffs and/or through use, where applicable and appropriate, of said items. An exemption to this is our signature candles and diffusers. These are made by hand by us. Please follow the instructions for use included with each product. We highly recommend that any ingredient listings are thoroughly checked before consumption for any potential allergens. To mitigate this risk, we endeavour to highlight ingredients next to our Gift Boxes descriptions. Should you have any concerns about any of the contents please get in touch via out Contact Us details with any questions.
Pricing & Availability
We try our very best to ensure all descriptions and pricing on our website is accurate but at times errors may occur. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracy. Should we find an error in the price of our Gift Boxes, we will cancel your order and notify you. If you have already paid for a Gift Box you will receive a full refund and the option to place a new order.
Ordering a Gift Box
When you have selected a Gift Box and placed an order at the end of the checkout process, we will send a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This email acknowledges your order and does not mean that we accept your order. We may reject your order for several reasons including, but not limited, to the following.
- the items contained within your chosen Gift Box are out of stock or unavailable.
- we cannot authorise your payment.
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you.
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods
A contract between us for the purchase of a Gift Box will be made when item availability is confirmed, your payment has been approved, pricing has have been verified and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements and you will not have ownership of the goods until they have been dispatched
At times we may have to withdraw an item offered within our Gift Boxes and/or offer a replacement, we will inform you of any change whereupon you have the right to amend/cancel your order
Payment can be made via our secure check out pages using Paypal
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate and that you are an authorised user of PayPal account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Delivery & Returns
We use Royal Mail to deliver our Gift Boxes and we offer a range of delivery options, please view our Delivery & Returns page for full details. Dispatch times may vary and are in accordance with the service provided by Royal Mail and any representations as to delivery times may be subject to delays beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Further details can be found at www.royalmail.com
The Brown Box Gift Company will only hold or use your information submitted with an order as required for necessary business purposes. We will never sell or pass on your information to any other 3rd party unless required to do so by UK law. If you wish to remove or update your information with us, please notify us by email to email@example.com
By registering your email address and name with us on the register/signup page, we may from time to time use it to send emails and promotional offers. The Brown Box Gift Company will never sell or pass on your information to any other 3rd party unless required to do so by UK law. If you wish to remove or update your information with us, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brown Box Gift Company Facebook competitions – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is The Brown Box Gift Company.
2. Employees of The Brown Box Gift Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via liking and sharing the competition Facebook post.
5. Closing date for entry will be listed on Facebook. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The prize on offer is a beauty voucher or beauty treatment to be used in one of the 4 salons. This prize will be posted to the winner or collected from 1 of the salons, to be agreed with the winner.
11. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on the date given on Facebook.
12. The winner will be notified on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Brown Box Gift Company and not to any other party.
At The Brown Box Gift Company, we will only hold and use the data we asked you for in order to complete your order, this may include but not be limited to the name of the recipient and postal address, contact mobile or landline number and an email address.
When you provide us with any personal information about yourself or another individual for receipt of our Gift Boxes, you agree that it will be true, complete and accurate and relate only to the provision of our service.
All the data we hold about you and you order or query will have been provided by you. This has either been done via email or via the The Brown Box Gift Company website form or via our social media channels.
We use this information to discuss your order and/or enquiry with you. The information is not sent or sold to any third parties.
We do not send any generic marketing emails. We only contact you with regard to your quote or order. We may contact you after a completed order to ask for feedback.
If you wish to view the information that we hold on you, please contact us either by email or telephone. Once we have confirmed your identity, we can provide the data requested.
Please inform us if you wish to rectify or erase any of your data.